We are thankful to be part of the 60th Annual Dearborn Garden Walk on Sunday, July 15th from noon to 5 p.m. We continue to be blessed by our own tradition of opening our doors and welcoming guests from the neighborhood and surrounding communities as part of the Garden Walk.
Highlights of First Saint Paul’s Open House on the Garden Walk include:
- Access to First Saint Paul’s spaces and activities are free to everyone
You can purchase $30 tickets online for access to the rest of the Garden Walk.
- 20-Minute Guided Sanctuary Tours by Paul and Darlene Fahrenkrog at 1 and 2 p.m.
- Live 30-Minute Presentation on Container Gardens in our Fellowship Hall by Amy Joy Schleef (times TBD)
- Rest and Enjoy our patio garden space.
- Activities for all ages throughout the day.
There are several opportunities for you to help make this event a success while welcoming our guests and making new friends.
- Help set up the presentation and craft area after Sunday morning fellowship.
- Greet our speakers and guests.
- Keep the supply of cold drinks fully stocked.
- Help with general clean up following the event at 5 p.m.
We invite volunteers to help out for the entire afternoon or just a few hours. All help is welcome and appreciated! Contact Marlo Schulz-Kittl through the church office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.