We are thankful to participate in the highly-anticipated 59th annual Dearborn Garden Walk on Sunday, July 16, from noon to 5 p.m. Highlights of the First Saint Paul’s tour stop include:
- Access to First Saint Paul’s spaces and activities are free that day; you need a ticket to see the other gardens on the tour.
- Guided Sanctuary Tours by Paul and Darlene Fahrenkrog at 3:40 and 4:15 p.m.
- Gardening and Mindfulness presentations by Amy Jo Schleef at 1:30 and 3:00 p.m.
- Rest and enjoy our newly-renovated patio.
- Flower pot painting activity for all ages throughout the day.
There are several opportunities to help make this event a success while welcoming our neighbors and meeting new friends.
- Help set up the presentation and craft area after Sunday morning fellowship.
- Greet our speakers and guests.
- Keep the supply of cold refreshments fully stocked.
- Help with general clean up following the event.
Add your name to the sign-up sheet on the bulletin board in the hallway at church. You can commit to the whole afternoon or just a few hours. All help is welcome and appreciated! Contact Marlo Schulz-Kittl or email email@example.com.
Tickets for the official garden walk event are available on the North Dearborn Association website.